Building 640 at the Presidio in San Francisco

Building 640 at the Presidio in San Francisco
Information Source for the Military Intelligence Service Historic Learning Center

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer 2012

My name is Paul and I am a summer intern for NJAHS in 2012. I graduated from Castro Valley High School in June, and plan on attending college in mid August. When I first got to NJAHS, I wasn't sure what to expect. It was to my surprise that I would get to meet some great guys. I was able to put on a multicultural youth concert, give walking tours of Japan Town, and even spend less than $20 in a whole day at Japan Town. I've been able to have fun exploring around Japan Town, and learn about Japanese American history as well. I certainly hope more students continue to participate in this program in the future because it's very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment