Building 640 at the Presidio in San Francisco

Building 640 at the Presidio in San Francisco
Information Source for the Military Intelligence Service Historic Learning Center

Friday, August 5, 2011

Last Ever Day at NJAHS

This is it! Here we are, on the last day at NJAHS. Final project, and now ninterns give yourself a pat on the shoulder. Its been fun, learned so much, and met much people. At least I know when I leave here, I left with something extra. I remember it was just the first day and I was shaking Rachel's hand. Now its at the end point where we soon will say our goodbyes. On to our last point with the video project of how to use 20$ in Japantown, we filmed our parts enjoying every little bit of it, and now just gotta put everything together. Memories built, new bonds, and new experiences. Make the last of it. Wooot feels like graduation. And so on..

No comments:

Post a Comment