Building 640 at the Presidio in San Francisco

Building 640 at the Presidio in San Francisco
Information Source for the Military Intelligence Service Historic Learning Center

Friday, September 9, 2011

I learned three things during my internship.
First, Planning carefully before I start to work on a project.
Second, We should listen and stay true to our supervisor directions, But still have our own creative vision.
Third, Make people happy.
Those ideas will be extremely useful in my career, I think. I also realized one more important idea which is to always be thankful to the people I work with.    

At NJAHS, I met many people who have shown me kindness they were always helpful to me. In the beginning, I couldn't communicate well with NJAHS staff because of my poor English skills. But even when I can't express my idea in English they tried to understand and helped me so that I was able to express my thoughts, feelings and ideas. So, I appreciate them for all their help. It is just too great to describe in words.

I'm happy that I go to work and build relationships with NJAHS staff and coming to the U.S.

I'll be back to SF and NJAHS one day !!!

Tsuyoshi Inoue        -Intern from Japan-

No comments:

Post a Comment